We are seeking Federal and State support to fund this facility, based on the assumption that we can acquire existing facilities. Facility layout and tool specification activities are under consideration and will share budget numbers as they are completed.
We are seeking seed funding to cover first-year costs for:
1. Extensive effort to gain government support
2. Layout of the facility
3. Equipment and materials requirements
4. Create a capitalization plan
5. Develop a revenue plan
6. Travel and expenses
7. Hire industry experts for various aspects of the layout and build
8. Develop a customer base with commitment before build
When completed, the MiniFoundry will generate revenue from the services provided to the U.S. government, U.S. suppliers, U.S. university research centers, joint program development, and state projects.